Ottawa 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Services
DS Plumbing offers 24-hour emergency plumbing services throughout the Ottawa area to help out in times of need.
You’ll be able to get in touch with an emergency plumber at any time – including weekends and holidays.
Why You Should Choose DS Plumbing For Your Emergency Repairs
Here’s how DS Plumbing offers top notch emergency plumbing repair services:
- Our plumbing expertise. All of our plumbers are fully licensed and qualified professionals. We can handle any plumbing problems your house can throw at us, including issues with sewers and septic systems.
- Our award-winning customer service. Our professional plumbers are not only experts in their field, they’re great people too. We’ve won the Homestars Best of 2013 award as well as the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Trust in both 2013 and 2011.
- Our Predictable Pricing system. For all our work, you’ll know the total cost up front, so there’s no hidden fees – even on labour.
- We absolutely guarantee our work. Our two-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee is the best you’ll find anywhere.
- No high-pressure sales tactics. Our plumbers don’t work on commission. They’ll take the time to explain the problem to you in everyday language, and then let you know what the options are so you can decide what you want to have done.
- We’re neat and clean. When our plumber arrives at your doorstep, he will be clean and presentable in a DS Plumbing uniform. Best of all, he’ll make sure he don’t leave a mess behind when he leaves.
- We service the entire Ottawa area. We work from Dunrobin to Orleans, and the Ottawa river south to Manotick and Greely – and everywhere in between.
- Extra security: plumber photo emailed on request. If you want to make absolutely sure the right person is on your doorstep, we can email you the plumber’s picture so you know who to expect.
Our rave reviews on HomeStars will tell you that we take pride in our work.
What Can I Expect From an Emergency Plumbing Call?
During an emergency, your plumbing technician will locate the source of the problem and perform whatever work is required to rectify the situation. Your plumber will advise you of what is able to be done while on site with you before proceeding with the work.
Our well stocked trucks mean we can perform 90% or more of all repairs instantly. If we are not able to fully repair the plumbing problem due to its complexity or special parts that are required, we will make sure that you can at least use the plumbing before we leave to get additional parts.
In the very rare cases of conflict, PAWS maintenance plan members will have priority service over new customers.
Hours and Emergency Service Fees
Outside our regularly scheduled work days our emergency service program is in effect. This allows our highly trained technicians to have time for their families and relax. Our normal hours of operation are Monday – Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
An emergency dispatch fee is in place to cover the costs for having our technicians available for you on call, whenever you need us.