We’re Celebrating our 12th Anniversary!
To celebrate DS Plumbing is rewarding one lucky customer 12,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles. Imagine where 12,000 reward miles could take you. So if you’ve been planning that bathroom renovation or have plumbing repair needs, be sure to call us:
…and book your service before May 31 2016 in order to qualify.
About the Contest
Contest Period: April 18, 2016 – May 31, 2016. No Purchase necessary. Skill testing questions required. One (1) prize of 12,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles. The approximate value of AIR MILES® Reward Miles prize depends on the chosen method of redemption and available AIR MILES® Reward Miles options at the time of redemption. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Skill testing question required. ®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and DS Plumbing.
DS PLUMBING ’12,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles CONTEST (the “Contest”)
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1) The Contest begins on Monday, April 18, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). The Contest Period is composed of the following:
a. Entry Period: Begins Monday, April 18, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. ET
b. Draw: Wednesday, June 30, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
c. Contact Period: June 30, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
2) The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of DS Plumbing (the “Sponsor”).
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter drop by DS Plumbing located at 14 Bexley Unit #102, Nepean, ON K2H 8W2 to fill out a ballot.
4) Customers will receive one (1) Entry in the Contest when a service agreement and payment is received within the Contest Period.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY (INCLUDING YOUR NAME AND PICTURE) MAY BE POSTED ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND/OR SPONSOR’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS OF TWITTER AND VARIOUS OTHER INTERNET-BASED SITES) AND COMMENTED ON BY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
SELECTING WINNER & NOTIFICATION
5) On Wednesday, June 1, 2016, in Nepean, Ontario, at approximately 9:00 a.m. ET, Sponsor will contact Winner by telephone.
6) Before being declared a Winner: the Winner must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. The Winner will be contacted by phone, and will be required to sign and return before the end of the Contact Period a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which:
a. confirms compliance with the Contest Rules;
b. releases the Sponsor and LoyaltyOne. Co. from any liability in connection with the Contest, entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and
c. grants to the Sponsor the right to use the Winners name, address and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the Contest without further notice or compensation.
7) If the selected Winner: (i) cannot be contacted within three (3) attempts or before the end of the Contact Period (whichever occurs first); (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release within the specified time; or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable, then he/she will be disqualified and forfeit his/her opportunity to be the Winner. The Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion, may select the eligible entrant associated with the eligible Entry as a selected Finalist.
8)12,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles. The approximate retail value of AIR MILES® Reward Miles depends on the chosen method of redemption, available reward options at the time of redemption, and the set preference between AIR MILES Cash and AIR MILES Dream Account balances. If redeemed with AIR MILES Cash, 95 reward miles can be redeemed in-store for $10 towards purchases at participating AIR MILES Sponsors or 95 reward miles can be redeemed online for eVouchers for $10 worth of value at participating Reward Partners. If redeemed for flights (1,200 reward mile minimum required for flight redemption), value depends on destination chosen, date of travel and use of multiple carriers or suppliers. For example, one return economy flight from Toronto, Ontario to Winnipeg, Manitoba is 2,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles and has an approximate value of $525.00 (Canadian) excluding taxes. Winner must pay applicable taxes, related transportation fees, governmental levies, excess baggage and other non-ticket costs. The value of AIR MILES reward miles redeemed for non-flight reward options depends on reward options in effect at the time of redemption. AIR MILES® Reward Miles are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time. AIR MILES® Reward Miles Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value, including cash. To ensure that winners receive their Prize in their preferred balance, each winner should ensure his/her balance preferences (Cash Miles balance and Dream Miles balance) are set as desired prior to the Prize being posted in his/her Collector Account.
If a potential winner of AIR MILES® Reward Miles is not an AIR MILES® Reward Miles Collector, he/she may enroll in the AIR MILES® Reward Miles Reward Program by visiting airmiles.ca. By enrolling to become an AIR MILES Collector you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Miles Reward Program as amended from time to time.
AIR MILES® Reward Miles Prize will be posted directly into the AIR MILES® Collector Account of the confirmed winner July 8, 2016 after the confirmation of the winner of that Prize. To ensure that the winner receives the Prize in his or her preferred balance, winner should ensure his or her balance preferences (AIR MILES® Cash balance and AIR MILES® Dream balance) are set as desired prior to the Prize being posted in his/her Collector Account
9) By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
10) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
11) All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of
verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
12) The contest is managed by DS Plumbing and LoyaltyOne. Co. is in no way connected to the management of this contest.
®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and DS Plumbing.