Water Treatment and Water Softeners
Take Control of Your Water Quality
Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- Smelly water (including the “rotten eggs” smell).
- Dark stains in your sinks, showers, and toilets.
- Shower doors, kettles, and taps that are impossible to keep clean.
- Cloudy water.
- Water that contains grit.
- Dry, brittle, or flaky skin or hair.
If you’ve noticed any combination of these issues in your home, the water you’re drinking and bathing in can be treated to become clear, pure, top quality water.
Find Out What’s Causing Your Water Issues
You want a water treatment system targeted to your needs, not just anybody’s. Ask for your free home water quality test to find out what exactly is in your water, and what you can do about it.
DS Plumbing provides accurate in-home testing free of charge. When needed, we also send samples to our lab for you. This ensures that anything we recommend will be the right system to solve your water issues.
Book Your Free In-Home Water Quality Test
Getting your free test is easy and convenient, and includes a consultation on solutions. Give us a call or request your test online:
They installed a Kinetico system about 1 month ago and the results are amazing…The faucets, the kettle have remained sparkling clean since the install with only a quick wipe. The shower doors are no longer a daily chore to keep clean. The water feels silky to the touch. It is an amazing system and I wish we had known about it years ago. Highly recommend the Kinetico system as well as the DS Plumbing team …
– Brian and Nancy in North Gower, May 2017
Out Water Treatment Products
DS Plumbing has found that Kinetico water treatment systems really work. Kinetico water softeners and other water treatment systems will handle almost any water issue, without a lot of the inconvenience of other systems.
Authorized Kinetico Dealer
DS Plumbing is an authorized Kinetico dealer. Only plumbers who meet Kinetico’s standards for technical know-how, customer service can earn this certification.
Kinetico makes a huge variety of systems, so there’s something for every need:
- Water Softeners. We can provide several different types of water softeners, depending on water volume you need, whether or not your water has other issues, and your budget.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems. Easily removes contaminants in water, whether they’re physical, chemical or microbial.
- Drinking Water Stations. Provide powerful filtrations for the water you drink and cook with.
- Specialty Systems. Targeting specific problems like too much iron or sulfur, these systems can tackle the strongest well water.
Many of the systems are designed to work with each other. We also provide many systems that can treat more than one water quality issue.
Advantages of Kinetico Water Treatment Systems
- Cheaper than bottled water.
- Add years of life to all of your water-using appliances.
- They don’t add to your electricity bill — they’re powered by running water.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Long lasting.
- Best warranty in the industry.
- Keeps up with demand without reducing water volume.
We’ve built a reputation for quality and service that’s found a perfect match in Kinetico.
Common Water Issues In the Ottawa Area
Here are some common problems our customers have with their water in the Ottawa area.
- Kanata and Carp residents notice they have a lot of hard water issues. There’s also frequently too much sulfur (that’s what gives water a rotten eggs smell).
- Kemptville residents generally have lots of iron in their water.
These are generalities only. Your water can be different from your neighbour’s, especially if you’re using a well.
Our In-House Water Treatment Expert
Mike Caron has a 2-year diploma in Water Treatment and Waste Water Management from Algonquin. He has been working in water treatment for several years, and is Kinetico certified.
Mike is fully bilingual in both English and French.
Predictable Prices and Great Service
One of the best things about DS Plumbing is that we don’t believe in using high-pressure sales tactics. We explain everything clearly, let you know what the options are, and let you make your own educated decision.
If you decide to go ahead with the installation, we schedule everything in advance and let you know what to expect.