Aqua Trip Plumbing Leak Detection System
Protect Your Home From Water Damage Due to Leaks
Now you can stop plumbing leaks the instant they start to happen with the Aqua Trip valve.
Call us to get yours installed.
What is the Aqua Trip Plumbing Leak Detector?
The Aqua Trip is a valve that installs permanently right on your main water line. As soon as it detects a leak or a burst pipe, it will shut off your water supply. It can save your home from water damage – damage that is very expensive to repair.
Relax knowing your home is protected from costly water damage.
- Detects small or large leaks – from as little as 1 drip per second.
- Enjoy normal water usage.
- The most affordable leak detection device available. There are different models with different options to suit a variety of budgets.
- Helps conserve water, and can even pay for itself the first year after installation.
How It Works
The Aqua Trip works by constantly monitoring the flow of water into your home, and comparing it to the instructions it has. An easy to use wireless programmable system gives you complete control of the valve. You can use the remote to tell the Aqua Trip what your normal water usage patterns are. For example, you can tell it when you’re away at work and when you’re normally asleep.
You also tell the unit how long it should let water flow without activating. There are different settings for when you’re normally using water and when it’s night. This prevents the unit from cutting off the water during the middle of your nice hot shower. Don’t worry though, you can override at any time to keep the water flowing.
- A remote so easy a child can use it.
- Vacation mode (if no water flow is detected for 24 hours, the system will automatically activate)
- Settings for peak flow, standard flow, night watch, and exclusion period (which will allow unlimited water).
- One-button override shuts the system off so you can use as much water as you want.
- All notifications go to the remote.
- No wiring needed – just a single 9-volt battery.
- Optional moisture sensors that detect water in spaces that should be dry.
- In the unlikely event of a unit failure system automatically goes into override mode.
Approximately 60% of home owner insurance claims in North America are due to water damage. Over 90% of these claims are completely preventable with a system like Aqua Trip. Put another way, about twice a minute someone in Canada or the US is experiencing a flood because of plumbing issues – make sure you’re not one of them.
Never Worry About Plumbing Leaks Again
Plumbing technology doesn’t make a leap forward that often, but now it truly has in a way that will give peace of mind. At last, Canadians have a device that will save their home from water leak damage.
Find out more or arrange for installation by calling DS Plumbing. We’ll help you choose the right model for your budget and your needs.